Basics of Orthognathic Treatment: Who does What, When?
This lecture aims to enlighten fellow clinicians about identifying and formulating an informed treatment plan for a patient requiring
What will you learn in this session?
- What is orthognathic treatment?
- How to identify an orthognathic patient
- Ways to differentiate orthodontic from orthognathic patient
- Diagnosis of orthognathic patient
- About patient’s ideal age for orthognathic treatment
- Treatment objectives of orthognathic treatment
- Concept of multidisciplinary approach in orthognathic treatment
- The proper sequence of involvement of different specialties in orthognathic treatment
DATE : TUESDAY, April 13, 2021
TIME : 7 PM IST
REGISTRATION: FREE (Prior Registration is Mandatory)
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Dr. Divya Chadda completed her BDS from the Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences (PGIDS), Rohtak, Haryana, in 2013 & her MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) from Dr. R Ahmed Dental College and hospital, Kolkata in the year 2019.
Currently, she is a National AOMSI Fellow in Orthognathic Surgery, Almas Hospital, Kerala & as a Faculty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Cerebri Classes LLP.
She has also worked as a Junior Resident in Dr. RML Hospital and PGIMER, New Delhi and clinical Tutor in National Dental College and Hospital, Derabassi, Punjab in the past.
She is the winner of the “YOUNG RESEARCHER AWARD 2020” conferred by the Institute of Scholars (InSc). Dr. Divya has Multiple Research Publications in various reputed National and International journals to her credit and serves as the Editorial Board Member of multiple reputed National and International journals.
Dr. Divya has presented numerous papers and posters at state, national, and international level conferences and has won multiple awards as well.